Mission and Vision
Our vision is for all children who have experienced trauma to grow into healthy, productive adults and break the generational cycle of abuse.
The mission of Spirit Reins is to transform the lives of children and families through trauma-informed therapy services, training and research.
- Inherent in Spirit Reins is a steadfast belief in the resilience of the human spirit and the respect for all things living. Spirit Reins’ associates respect and honor the value and dignity of all, and protect the safety, welfare, and best interest of everyone who visits the ranch.
- Respect for all things living. Spirit Reins’ associates respect and honor the value and dignity of all, and protect the safety, welfare, and best interest of everyone that visits the ranch.
- Spirit Reins’ associates provide the highest quality of service and care in supporting and assisting clients in their emotional healing.
- We strive to serve our clients with a servant’s heart filled with joy, hope and humility for the work we have been called to do. We will measure our success by the impact we are able to achieve.
- Spirit Reins’ associates always consider physical and emotional safety concerns with all clients. This includes safely utilizing horses and maintaining a safe facility. Therapy approaches are to be implemented in a respectful manner, while protecting the privacy and confidentiality of all clients.
- Spirit Reins’ associates treat other associates and professionals courteously and respect their views, ideas, and opinions.
- Spirit Reins’ associates share information, experiences and ideas that benefit, strengthen and improve the effectiveness of our services. Associates regularly evaluate his/her professional strengths and limitations and seek to improve self and profession through ongoing education and training.
- Spirit Reins is committed to accepting any child or family in need regardless of their ability to pay for services. Spirit Reins will actively seek grants to help cover operating expenses in order to reach this goal. Additionally, revenue generating activities will be conducted at the ranch to help cover the expenses for those able to pay only a little or nothing at all.